1965 Herb Adams VSE COBRA
* Please call for availability
- Need some working room
- 5 Speed Doug Nash
- and to whom. This is a Race car and is absolutely sold as is. Some pics of assembly and other shots here as well as some specs - http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/VSECobra.html Motor Chevrolet 468 Aluminum Block Chevrolet Pro-Sock Aluminum Heads with old school Norris Stainless Steel Rockers and Jomar Stud Girdle Crower Mechanical Roller Cam Jessel Belt Drive
- conventional scatter shield)
- Tilton 2 disc clutch
- etc. and related
- 10" Rear VSE Monocoque Cobra Chassis The first three picture show the chassis being at Herb's shop. The chassis was test fitted with the All Aluminum Big Block Chevrolet that ultimately gets completed and installed. You can see a good bit of the aluminum monocoque chassis and the coil over suspension. This is a very rigid and at the same time light weight chassis. The aluminum boxed ATL 22 gallon fuel cell is also fitted.
- so looking to clear out some space in the garage. I am putting up my Shelby Cobra race car for sale. Looking to get 48k for it. Never driven. Car is about 90% done. For some the downside might be the 700hp 468 aluminum Big Block Chevy (Was a mild road race build). It is also available without the motor for 48k. Some spares (intake
- SCP Full floating 9"
- ATL Cell
- Forged Crank Crower Billet Rods 12:1 CR Ross Pistons AccuSump RaceMate Alternator Water Pump Custom Canton Oil Pan Transmission and Driveline Doug Nash 5 Speed Tilton Aluminum bell housing 7.25″ Dual disc ceramic clutch pack Tilton lightweight flywheel Stock Car Products floating 9" rear end housing Strange Aluminum carrier with 3:89" clutch type locking differential Chassis Herb Adam’s VSE Aluminum Backbone frame (Monocoque) Entire front clip as a single cast aluminum structure ATL 22 gallon Aluminum Fuel Cell Suspension Custom independent front geometry Coil over shocks on 4 corners 4 Wheel Disks with Sierra Racing Calipers Front and rear sway bars Other Custom wiring and gauge panel Barry Grant Fuel Pump Odyssey PC980 Battery Custom VSE Pedal box assembly 17" Compomotive Rims 8" Front
- This is a Herb Adams VSE full Aluminum Monocoque chassis
- 3 piece Compomotive rims
- and so on. Car is fully painted and clear coated. Most of the work done by Herb Adams in Monterey when I got it going. Send me a DM with any questions. Trades? Possibly something nice with A/C... As always I reserve the right to sell it
Inquire about this vehicle
Disclaimer: All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. Vehicle availability is not guaranteed and subject to prior sale. All vehicle details advertised are true to our best knowledge, but not guaranteed. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. The dealership is not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing are subject to change without notice. Any advertised down, monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payments are estimated examples and / or approximate payments only and subject to credit check and approvals.